Resources And Links
The following are links to other professional and commercial sites of potential interest to those interested in the field of communication disorders.
Listing on this page does not imply implicit or explicit support or promotion on the part of the Connecticut Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
You must email your URL or media to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us at email@example.com to submit your content for review prior to posting. Your message will be acknowledged within 2 business days. Content approval review may take up to 7-10 business days. Please note: your content must be approved PRIOR to checkout. Processed fees are non-refundable.
- American Sign Language Interpreter Providers Serving Connecticut
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- ASHA Certification Information & Resources
- Autism Resource Center
- Connecticut Academy of Audiology
- Connecticut SLP Licensure Information & Resources
- Connecticut Department of Health
- Dept. Communication Disorders, Southern CT State University
- Literacy How’s Model for Success
- National Stuttering Association
- Stuttering Foundation of America (English)
- Stuttering Foundation of America (Spanish)
- Supporting Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
- The Literacy How Reading Wheel
- The SLP Guide to Evidence-Based Practice
- University of Connecticut Dept. of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
- Yale Laboratory of Developmental Communication Disorder
There Are Currently No Announcements
There Are No New Members