Rewards of CSHA Membership
- A range of professional development opportunities
- Networking with professionals across the state
- Ability to list your practice on our provider directory
- Access to our Members Only section, allowing you to search our newsletter archives, member directory, and vote during elections
- Email blasts regarding the publication of CSHA’s online newsletter, opportunities for discounted early registration for conferences and other events, and important updates about the professions in CT
- Ability to search for new jobs or post available positions on our Members Only Employment section
- Keep up to date on hot legislative issues affecting our professions
- Make a difference by responding to call for legislative action on bills that affect how you practice
- Use our member directory to search for fellow Speech Pathologists and Audiologists
- Receive discounts for professional development activities
- FREE membership for students and first year professionals
CSHA is your link to fellow professionals in our state and our region. Joining CSHA helps you tap into the collective knowledge and expertise of CSD professionals who, like you, are committed to providing the highest quality services to-and advocacy for-people with communication disabilities. Our improved website provides access to the resources and information you need to stay up-to-date on the latest developments and issues in the field. Best of all, being part of CSHA brings you into contact with the most active, committed, and energetic SLPs and AUDs around—our members! Click on this link to join today.
Having problems joining? Please review our CSHA Membership Tutorial
Membership Types & Pricing
Voting Membership ($60):
Master’s Degree or equivalent in Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology, or related areas. For SLP’s and Audiologists in their first year employment, dues are waived. You must obtain a signature from your employer or supervisor.
Professional Affiliate Membership ($60):
Professionals interested in the field of Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology, but not actively engaged in clinical services, teaching, or research or individuals who are presently waiting to meet voting requirements.
Full-Time Student Membership (FREE):
Full-time student in Speech-Language Pathology/Audiology/Speech Science or related field. Student members must provide information about their school, major and graduation date as well as the name and email of their faculty contact before membership can be activated.