You’re invited to the virtual TSHA 2021 Annual Convention & Exhibition! We’ll go live at 12:00 p.m. CT and 4:00 p.m. CT each day April 12-15 for 8 live sessions. But attendees will have early and extended access to our interactive event platform to view 18 on-demand sessions and 43 poster presentations between April 5 and May 16. In total, your members can earn up to 35 continuing education credits. They’ll also be introduced to our friendly, collaborative community and be able to chat, ask questions, and crowdsource solutions with fellow attendees and speakers.
I’d love to speak with you more about how we can position TSHA’s Annual Convention to your members as an opportunity to earn continuing education credits from the comfort and safety of their home or office. I’m happy to extend the TSHA member discount to your members – just tell them to use code TEXAS21 at checkout. In exchange, if you have similar virtual education opportunities that may be of interest to TSHA members, please send them my way. I’ve listed the need-to-know details below to make it easy to add to your association’s events calendar or send in an e-newsletter but please let me know if you’d like more information:
- The Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association’s 2021 Annual Convention is fully virtual this year and open to all SLPs, Audiologists, and students.
- The live convention is April 12 to 15 but attendees can access on-demand sessions and poster presentations beginning April 5 and watch all content, including live session recordings through May 16.
- Up to 35 continuing education credits are available.
- A virtual exhibit hall will feature solutions-providers from around the country answering your questions.
- Use the interactive event platform to connect with peers, participate in speaker Q&As, and join in on some fun networking events.
- Use code TEXAS21 at checkout to unlock the TSHA member rate!
Go to https://www.txsha.org/annualconvention to read more and register!