Vera Lee (email@example.com) is a Masters student at the University of Pennsylvania researching rehabilitation technologies. They are conducting a survey (https://redcap.link/telerehab) to understand the implications of COVID-19 on rehabilitation care, opportunities for telemedicine/telehealth, and thoughts towards robotics. This will allow us to understand and share the needs of rehab providers and their patients. Would you be able to help me distribute the survey to the members of the Connecticut Speech-Language-Hearing Association? We are attempting to collect 500 responses from physiatrists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech and language pathologists, medical and rehab technologists, and other rehab professionals. The entire survey should take no more than 15 minutes. We will be giving a $20 Amazon gift card randomly to one in every 20 respondents on a rolling basis.
- Camp Words Unspoken 1st Annual Golf Tournament – October 3rd
- ASHA’s Identify the Signs Campaign: New Pandemic Resources and More
- CSHA President Speaks on SLP & Student Challenges During COVID on NBC-CT!
- SURVEY: Rehabilitation During COVID-19, Telehealth, and Robotics
- SURVEY: Clinical Knowledge & Training for Speech-Language Intervention for Children with FASD