Lively Letters Full Training Seminar
Location: Courtyard by Marriott Hartford Cromwell
Date & Time: April 6, 2019 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Fee: Early Bird $65 through March 6 (reg. $75)
Earn 6.5 hours of ASHA CEUs or 6.5 continuing ed. hrs
Program Authors, Penny Castagnozzi and Nancy Telian
Used heavily throughout Connecticut, and implemented globally by over 75,000 educators and 15 million students since 1990, Lively Letters is a unique structured, multisensory Orton Gillingham based approach that is proven effective with students who have varying learning challenges, including dyslexia. Used by general ed. teachers (PreK-2) and those working with struggling readers of all ages, Lively Letters quickly and simultaneously closes gaps in phonemic awareness, speech, and phonics.
What makes Lively Letters different?
– heavy use of pictures and imagery
– mouth cues embedded into letters to help elicit the sounds
– memory tricks for lasting associations
– music, hand motions, and funny stories
– proven strategies for developing phonemic awareness
– unique techniques for rapid naming
For more information on the Lively Letters program, including supportive research and clinical studies, visit