November 1, 2018, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
To be held at: The Study at Yale, New Haven, CT
Sponsored by: The Grant Training Center
This one-day comprehensive workshop is geared towards those who wish to submit winning proposals to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), in time for the next NIH grant submission deadline.
Participants will learn how to:
* Find the appropriate program and grant mechanism for their idea(s)
* Read and interpret RFAs
* Identify and avoid common pitfalls of a grant
* Address the pieces of the application
* Package the proposal in the requested format
* Understand the scoring system and the review process
* Search for the appropriate study section for submissions
* Learn what actually happens in the study section
* Decipher pink sheets: The inevitable resubmission
* Build an airtight case for funding
Questions? Call us at (866) 704-7268
Workshop Fee: $395.00 (includes a comprehensive directory, workbook, certificate of completion, and continental breakfast)
Discount: $25.00 per person given for two or more registrants from the same organization.
*Space is limited and since this class fills-up quickly, it is on a first-come, first-serve basis.*
You may also be interested in the NSF counterpart to this workshop on October 31, 2018.
Receive a discount of $50 by registering for both the NSF and NIH workshops. Only the highest discount will apply.
Can’t make it?
Join us for an Online Version of this Workshop: https://granttrainingcenter.com/workshop_description/1369?utm_source=1606&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ol