A free, online course is available presented by Dr. Edythe Strand entitled: Diagnosis and Treatment of Childhood Apraxia of Speech Using Dynamic Tactile and Temporal Cueing. This course is sponsored by the University of Texas at Dallas Callier Center for Communication Disorders and made possible by a grant from the Once Upon A Time Foundation and is available for 0.45 ASHA CEUs. To access the page, go to https://www.utdallas.edu/calliercenter/events/CAS/.
- CSHA’s Open House Reception a Huge Success!
- ASHA Tech Initiative Encourages Less Tech, More Communication This Holiday Season
- Survey: Clinical Supervisors’ Advice to Junior Clinicians in Speech-Language Pathology
- You’re Invited to the CSHA Open House Reception at the ASHA Convention
- Volunteers Wanted for the CSHA Table at the ASHA Convention!