The Trumbull Board of Education will be hosting an Introduction to PROMPT workshop on September 12-14th in Trumbull, CT. This workshop focuses on technique and learning the four levels (Parameter, Syllable, Complex and Surface) of prompting that support the broader, holistic philosophy and approach of PROMPT. This presentation will focus exclusively on the PROMPT method and will not include information on other similar or related speech therapy methodology. This program is offered for 1.8 ASHA CEUs (Introductory Level, Professional Area). The price of this Workshop is $750. USD. Be one of the first to register and save $50! Click here to read more and register.
- ASRC presents “The Art of Craft Beer Opening” benefit on July 14th in New Haven, CT
- PECS Level 1 Training in Portsmouth, NH & Hartford, CT
- Survey: Use of AAC in Aphasia Rehabilitation
- Participants Needed for Speech-Language Therapy with Pediactric Clients via Telepractice
- Participants Needed for Study on Diagnostic Report Writing in Speech-Language Pathology