Join Haskins Labs and leading researchers in the field of Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS) on Friday, March 16, 2018 from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm for a 1-day conference at the Yale University Campus. Don’t miss distinguished speakers, Jonathan Preston, Ph.D., CCC-SLP (Syracuse University) and Julie Case, MA, MA, CCC-SLP (New York University), as they present Approaching Apraxia: Current Perspectives on Assessment & Treatment of Childhood Apraxia. There will also be an opportunity to attend a separate small group training on Ultrasound biofeedback, a new and revolutionary method for speech remediation. Read more about this pro gram at http://haskinslabs.org/research-centers/haskins-training-institute-hti and register by emailing Annie Stutzman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- CSHA’s Open House Reception a Huge Success!
- ASHA Tech Initiative Encourages Less Tech, More Communication This Holiday Season
- Survey: Clinical Supervisors’ Advice to Junior Clinicians in Speech-Language Pathology
- You’re Invited to the CSHA Open House Reception at the ASHA Convention
- Volunteers Wanted for the CSHA Table at the ASHA Convention!